Customer Support technicians work in the same office as the product development teams.
It is not uncommon for a technician to consult with a software engineer on particularly
difficult customer questions and problems to ensure the highest level of support.
If there's a solution to your problem, they'll find it and get you an answer fast.
Choose on-site or classroom training at our Bloomfield Hills, MI. office.
A frustrated manager complained that everytime he provided training, the now highly skilled employee was snatched up by a competitor: "The only thing worse than training people and having them leave is not training them and having them stay."
- Hilary Hinton "Zig" Ziglar
As a full service company, AMT Software offers the training and
support to help you get the most out of your software
Sooner or later you're going to need expert help. Whether
it's a balky printer or plotter, a new computer or new operating
system is being "uncooperative", or you need help with custom macro
you're writing. That's what HelpDesk support is all about.
Solving your problems and doing it quickly. A HelpDesk support contract covers you for 1 full year and includes:
- Toll-free number (888) 294-9450 in the U.S. and Canada.
- Dedicated e-mail support address:
email@example.com E-mail your problems, questions,
requests for new features or software changes along with any additional data files. There is no
limit to the number of e-mails or size restrictions for e-mail attachments. All e-mails and data files are strictly confidential.
- Access to AMT Software ftp on an as-needed basis to exchange data files.
- Unlimited number of calls. You will never incur pay-per-incident charges or additional fees.
This helps companies large and small accurately budget for support.
- Fast response time - always in 1 hour or less a technician is assigned and working on your problem.
- Full-time, expert staff of technicians available from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
- All support personnel and functions provided directly by AMT Software from our
Bloomfield Hills, MI. office. We do not use an off-shore call center.
All technicians assigned to phone support speak English as a first language.
- Personal and professional service. When you call our toll-free number, you'll speak to
an AMT Software associate; not a machine. We do not use an automated call answering system during working hours.
We're prepared to help you with virtually any software issues
you might run across. Highly technical problems such as
writing custom macros for ExpertCAD or ToolDesigner or creating new
rules for NC programming in Prospector, we can point you in the
right direction. If you do not have a support contract, call
us at 248-458-0359 to get your team covered for a year.
Customized Training Programs
Without doubt, training provides the biggest return on investment.
With the added skills and expertise, your team is able to take full advantage
of the features of our software to get jobs done faster.
We custom-designed training programs to precisely fit your needs including:
- New Customer Startup - guaranteed results. We don't leave until your users
are working on their own jobs using the software to your satisfaction.
- Product Update Training - intensive 1-day program to get your users up to
speed with all the new features introduced since your last software update.
- Software Customization - Whether it's using PowerSource to program rules into
your knowledge database for NC programming or using ScriptLink to customize ExpertCAD,
ExpertCAM or ToolDesigner, we can work with you to get you thoroughly trained to
tackle even the toughest problems.
We'll consult with you about your needs and design a custom training program to achieve your goals.
Why settle for "one size fits all" solutions that ties up your people learning about features or functions
that they have no need to use? Our targeted programs delivers results with minimal interruption to your